Creating a profile account on Rhemalog is as simple as ABC.
All you need is a stable access to the internet and about 2 minutes of your time.
- Open up a web browser of your choice and type-in www.rhemalog.com
- Once our landing page appears, click on any of the 2 Signup buttons as shown below:
- Either of these links would take you to the account registration form:
- Fill in your details and be sure to supply the required information like your email address, password, full names and account username.
- Once you are done, simply click on the “Create an Account” Button.
- Thats is it! You now have account on Rhemalog!!!
- But wait. An admin will still need to confirm this registration and approve it. We promise it wont take too long. This is just a measure we are putting in place to ensure that the purpose of the platform is protected and preserved.
- Ensure you use your real details.
- While choosing a username, nicknames are allowed as long as they are a variation on your real name (Tom instead of Thomas, for example).
- Also you MUST not register a username which is a mockery of God/Christ or if it uses the Lord’s name in vain or if it is deemed offensive by the moderators. See our Rules of Engagement for more details on this.